Saturday, September 17, 2011

Up-to-date Info on the Picards

So I know I said I would be really good with this blog thing, but in my own defense, it did get quite busy after that last posting.  So here is an in a nutshell recap so you at least know what state we're in now.  :)

We found out the security office would be moving to Farmington NM- (shortly changed to Durango CO) and decided we better get a housing situation figured out soon.  We took time the first weekend of August to scope it out in Utah.  Scored a sweet little house in Lindon... Pictures to follow in the next posting...

We went back to Colorado Springs and by the next weekend, we were moving, so back to Utah we went on the 14th of August... Found out that Macey (our puppy) wouldn't be able to live where they were moving us so Macey and I stayed back in Utah while Matt went very begrudgingly back to work in Colorado.

We had our first anniversary on the 26th of August -- I rented a car and had to go track Matt down where he was working... In Monticello UT... Go figure!  Spent the weekend there (Monticello and Durango) and on Tuesday morning I headed back to Lindon.

Job searching like crazy and working on-call at Sister Missionary Mall... I scored an interview with the Girl Scouts of Utah.  I rocked that interview.  Matt surprised me the night of September 8th and came home a little earlier than planned.  Best surprise ever... he wanted to be in his house with his family... couldn't wait any longer.

Heard just last week on the 13th that I got the job with the Girl Scouts of Utah and now I am the Membership Recruitment Coordinator for Utah County... So an FYI-- Let me know if you want to volunteer to help with Girl Scouts or have a girl you would like to get signed up!  I'm your girl! :)

I'm actually really tired--- LONG DAY!-- and I haven't been feeling tip-top today... so off to bed I head... Keep your eyes open for new posts and more details about our ever-changing lives! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment