Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Time to Fire up the Ol' Blog

It's been over a year since I promised to write on my blog more frequently.  That didn't happen as well as I intended... ahem... it didn't happen at all.  It is kind of hard as I feel like our life doesn't have too much excitement and really- how much do people want to read about our baby Macey all the time? 

I am going to try and find more of the little special things to write about in our life.  This is just a brief "Hi, Hello, I'll write later" post-- so I will just give a couple highlights to look forward to.

  • Our New Cute Clucky Friends
  • Gardening and Self-Reliance
  • Music to my Ears
  • Colors Everywhere
  • Warshington
  • Poor Sweet Deer
  • Sweet Home South Carolina
  • I'll be Home for Christmas
  • Change of Scenery
  • Home Sweet Home!
If you are reading this, thank you for following along with my sporatic entries and musings.  More to come in the next 24 hours I hope!! :)

1 comment: