Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hallelujah... Again and again!

The cookies are gone!  The three monstrous batches of cookies have been distributed, consumed, distributed again, and we are sufficiently filled and tired of cookies for quite some time I do believe.

By way of the "Housewifely conquests", Kate and I made Strawberry freezer jam this week with Sister Howe... Queen of all things domestic.  It was a great success.  I do believe that it will become a regular thing that I will make... as it is SO easy and ridiculously yummy!

It has been fun here in Colorado Springs and really bizarre weather.  The other morning I was awoken by thunder and the tapping on the window of pea sized hail.  The hail came down quite a bit until it was beginning to look quite a bit like winter again.  Thankfully it stopped soon after, but I tell you, this weather here has been CRAZY!

Fairly boring entry... but... Something I suppose! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment